Ksharsutra Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus is better than Surgery for below said reasons:
- Recurrence rate of Pilonidal Sinus after surgery/ Z- plasty is about 20% i.e. one in 5 patients undergoing Surgery or Z- plasty has recurrence of Fistula whereas in Ksharsutra there is predictably 0% recurrence rate.
- Pilonidal Sinus surgery is done under General or Spinal Anesthesia so Anesthesia related complication like backache, headache, effect on brain and difficulty in passing urine etc. whereas Ksharsutra Treatment is done under Local anesthesia which is safer than spinal and General Anesthesia and there is no complication associated with Local Anesthesia.
- No hospitalization or bed rest is required in Ksharsutra treatment but in Pilonidal Sinus Surgery/ Z- plasty hospitalization & bed rest are mandatory.
- Patient under Ksharsutra treatment can continue his normal routine activities as usual whereas in Pilonidal Sinus Surgery and Z-Plasty routine life is severely affected.
- Kshar Sutra Treatment is more economic than Surgery/ Z-plasty.
For more Info about Ksharsutra Treatment for Pilonidal Sinus Please visit:
or Contact at 011-27053357 or 9810159275